Sunday, April 18, 2010

NEW CRAP OUT OF OLD


It's amazing how far you can stretch things if you refuse to let go of your old garbage or grudges. For instance, I've had this illustration stuffed into my folder of 'Unclassifiable Crap' for a couple of years now ...

Even while I was drawing it, I realized that the market for deformed cats with mouse head penises was rather niche so I had resigned myself to the fact that this iconic character would never see the light of day. That was until a friend asked me to design a gig poster for his band ...



Anyway, the poster got printed, the gig played and I forgot all about it until I stumbled upon the artwork again last week.
You've read the post, seen the cat, heard my friend's band ...


and now you can wear the artwork ...


And what makes this story all the more amazing is that it's 100% true.

Word...

No comments:

Post a Comment